07 June 2007

Watching Heroes

Wow I've just caught up to Episode 16 of Heroes... i'm probably 7 or 8 episodes behind.
Amazing storylines that weave in and out with the past episodes...

Still trying to get over how Claire is Nathan's daughter and Peter Petrelli the man who saved her is her uncle! Does Claire know Matt Parkman? hmmm... gosh my brain's overworked on possible scenarios... and then Sylar - Eeeuuu. Hate the guy.

The DNA thing is getting a bit far fetched... but heck for the sake of a story I'll watch it. Hiro is on his own now... hmmm and hey they showed Bozeman, Montanna! Greg Mortenson's hometown! Unreal...

looked picturesque with all that snow. :) I was so excited to read that Suresh and Sylar drove up there.

Man am I hooked on heroes or what! I wish everyone would watch it so we could all talk abt it. But they are not showing it here on Star World... different programming.

On another note, have been indulging heavily on yummy sweet mangoes... every day is mango day. Even had a mango falooda the other day! Awesome.

If there are any other people who watch heroes as regularly as me, and as excitedly as me, pls leave me comments :) Would gladly share your excitement :) hahaha

Ok more comments.... just watching Episode 19 and I got questions...

What was that whole thing between jessica/niki and Nathan? I didnt get the link, isn't jessica working for linderman... wil they pack together ...

hmmm claire being nathan's daughter!!! ... warrao. unreal twist in plot. And Sylar -- eeeuuu, I hate that character. been watching Peter's and Masi Oka's interviews on NBC clips. :) I love Peter! Aww, now find me the man ;)

2 comments:

  1. I've slowly been addicting my self to Heros .. I'm a couple more ephisodes further along than you ... doing fairly well I think that show ... That an House are my faves ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cool! Who's your favourite character? Have you checked out the wikipedia site on Heroes. Gosh, so much intricate detailed info there! Amazing. And there are some sites that hav these fun games and puzzles. I like :)

    ReplyDelete